We offer a business checking account that allows you more time to focus on your business. A TSB Commercial Checking account can save you money with many account features and services with no costs or fees.(1)
Common Features to all TSB Commercial Checking Accounts
- No Per Item Fee
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Unlimited Over-The-Counter Teller Transactions
- Unlimited Deposits at any TSB location
- 24/7 Access to Telephone Banking - (865) 908-BANK (2265)
- No fee for Visa® Business Debit Card
- No fee for standard TSB NetTeller Online Banking with Bill Pay; fee applies with inclusion of Cash Management(2)
- No fee for Monthly eStatements(2)
- No fee for Text Banking(2)
- Access to Mobile Banking Downloads(2)
(1)Overdraft item fees or return item fees may apply. Also fees may be applicable if business signs up for cash management or other fee based services. Inquire with a customer service representative at any branch location for more information.
(2)Third party data & messaging rates may apply.
Elite Business Visa® Credit Card
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Monthly Minimum Balance Service Charge of $10 if the Average Ledger Balance drops below $5,000 during the statement cycle
- $1,000 No Bounce Advantage™ limit (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Monthly Service Charge for account analysis may apply only for "pass through" accounts.
Commercial NOW Checking
Available to Sole Proprietors and Non-Profit Organizations
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Interest Bearing; No minimum daily balance required to earn interest;
- Monthly Minimum Balance Service Charge of $10 if the daily balance drops below $2,500 any day of the statement cycle
Commercial Accounts are not available for Money Services Businesses.
No Bounce Advantage™
No Bounce Advantage™ is a special overdraft program designed to pay inadvertent transactions when you do not have enough funds on deposit with us. The overdraft program is granted to our Commercial Checking account customers when the eligibility requirements of the program are met. The No Bounce Advantage™ limit will be $1,000. If you use No Bounce Advantage™, an overdraft item fee of $33 will be charged for each transaction and the amount of the overdraft item(s) will be subtracted from your overdraft limit. More than one overdraft item fee may be imposed against the overdraft limit per day depending on the number of transactions presented on and other withdrawals made from your account. The bank will notify you when an overdraft occurs.
Overdraft item fees may be charged when an overdraft is created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, the return of items deposited by you unpaid, the imposition of service charges, and the deposit of items where funds are not immediately available, or other electronic means.
Whether your overdrafts will be paid is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing or you have too many overdrafts.
You must bring your account to a positive balance at least every 30 days by depositing funds in excess of the amount of the overdraft limit you have used.
You should refer to the No Bounce Advantage™ Disclosure for commercial checking
for the full terms and conditions of this overdraft program. There may be low cost alternatives to this overdraft program such as a line of credit (through a TSB credit card) or a link to another account you have with us.
Please inquire with a customer service representative or for more information, simply click on Contact Us and request it; we'll respond promptly.
Stop Payments may be placed in person at a branch, by telephone or by logging into your TSB NetTeller Online Banking. Stop Payment fees apply. From online banking, select Accounts from the main menu and then select the Stop Payments option from the drop down Options menu next to the account for which you want to add the stop payment. Stop Payment orders through TSB NetTeller Online Banking are for checks only! Please refer to the Fee Schedule and Terms and Conditions of Your Account provided at account opening for more information.
Forgot paper clutter and sign up for online statements. Learn More
Let us help you with all your needs.