- Commercial Checking
- Commercial NOW Checking
- Commercial Sole Proprietor Checking
- No Bounce AdvantageTM
We offer a business checking account that allows you more time to focus on your business. A TSB Commercial Checking account can save you money with many account features and services with no costs or fees.(1)
(1) Overdraft item fees or return item fees may apply . Also fees may be applicable if business signs up for cash management or other fee based services. Inquire with a customer service representative at any branch location for more information.
Common Features to all TSB Checking Accounts:
- No Per Item Fee
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Unlimited Over-The-Counter Teller Transactions
- Unlimited Deposits at any TSB location
- 24/7 Access to Telephone Banking - (865) 908-BANK (2265)
- No fee for standard ATM/Debit Cards
- No fee for standard TSB NetTeller Online Banking with Bill Pay; fee applies with inclusion of Cash Management(2)
- No fee for Monthly eStatements(2)
- No fee for Text Banking(2)
- Access to Mobile Banking Downloads(2)
(2)Third party data & messaging rates may apply.
- No annual fee Elite Business Visa® Credit Card (subject to credit approval). Please see the Elite Business Visa Credit Card Application & Disclosure for additional credit plan terms.
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Monthly service charge for account analysis may apply only for "pass through" accounts.
Available to Sole Proprietors and Non-Profit Organizations
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Interest Bearing; No minimum daily balance required to earn interest;
- Monthly Minimum Balance Service Charge of $10 if the daily balance drops below $2,500 any day of the statement cycle
- $25 minimum opening deposit
- Interest bearing; No minimum daily balance required to earn interest
- Monthly Service Charge of $2, waived if customer receives eStatements
- $500 No Bounce Advantage Limit (Subject to eligibility requirements)
- No fee for Cashier's Checks and Money Orders
- No fee Safe Deposit Box (3x5) Based on Availability
Safe Deposit Boxes are NOT A DEPOSIT - NOT FDIC INSURED -
NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY -
NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK OR AN AFFILIATE OF THE BANK
Commercial Accounts are not available for Money Services Businesses.
No Bounce Advantage is a special overdraft program designed to pay inadvertent transactions when you do not have enough funds on deposit with us. The overdraft program is granted to our Commercial Sole Proprietor Checking account customers when the eligibility requirements of the program are met. The No Bounce Advantage limit will be $500. If you use No Bounce Advantage, an overdraft item fee of $30 will be charged for each transaction and the amount of the overdraft item(s) will be subtracted from your overdraft limit. More than one overdraft item fee may be imposed against the overdraft limit per day depending on the number of transactions presented on and other withdrawals made from your account. The bank will notify you by mail when an overdraft occurs.
Overdraft item fees may be charged when an overdraft is created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, the return of items deposited by you unpaid, the imposition of service charges, and the deposit of items where funds are not immediately available, or other electronic means.
Whether your overdrafts will be paid is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing or you have too many overdrafts.
You must bring your account to a positive balance at least every 30 days by depositing funds in excess of the amount of the overdraft limit you have used.
You should refer to the No Bounce Advantage Disclosure for the full terms and conditions of this overdraft program. There may be less expensive alternatives available to you to cover overdrafts, for example, a link to another account owned by you at our institution. Please inquire with a customer service representative.
For more information, simply click on Contact Us and request it; we'll respond promptly.