Important! If your credit card or debit card has been lost or stolen, please contact us immediately:
|During office hours - (865) 429-2273 Mon.-Thurs. (8am-5pm) Friday (8am - 6pm)|
|Lost/Stolen Credit Cards (after hours): (800) 556-5678|
|Lost/Stolen Debit/ATM Cards (after hours): (800) 791-2525|
|Fair Credit Billing Act Notice (for Credit Cards only)|
- Elite Business Visa® Card with Rewards
- The Smoky Mountains Charity Cards
- The Patriot Charity Cards
- Lost/Stolen Credit Cards
- Credit Card Balances Website Link
- Debit Card Services
- Debit Card Application
- Changing PIN
- Lost/Stolen Debit Card
- Fraud Monitoring Service
- Verified by Visa® for Debit Card Holders
The Elite Business Visa® Card is designed especially for businesses and offers a convenient method of payment that gives the business owner expense tracking capabilities.
- Convenience in making purchases
- No annual fee (please see the application disclosure for account terms)
- Competitive Annual Percentage Rate
- Great customer service from local representatives
- On-line access to balance and transactions, including bill payment
- Car rental insurance when card is used to pay for rental service
- Opportunity to upgrade card to The Smoky Mountains Charity Card or The Patriot Charity Card
- Elite Business Visa® Card Application & Disclosure
- For more information about credit cards services or to speak with a representative, call (865) 429-2273.
- To request a copy of your credit card agreement, please contact us using the Contact Us link and type Credit Card Agreement Request in the Questions/Comments or call (865) 429-2273
- Lost/Stolen Credit Cards (after hours): (800) 556-5678
- Credit Card Balances website link or call (800) 343-1548
Debit Cards / ATM Services
Tennessee State Bank's Debit Card is referred to as the Super Access Checking Card. This card has the Visa® logo on it and is accepted any place that honors a Visa® credit card. The Super Access Checking Card can now be upgraded to The Smoky Mountains Charity Card or The Patriot Charity Card. Customers can apply online for the Super Access Checking Card. Tennessee State Bank offers ATM services at each of our branches. ATM services are also at offsite locations.
If you are traveling out of the area, please contact our office and inform us of the dates you will be traveling. This will prevent the appearance of fraud occurring on your account and we will notify our Fraudwatch system. We do have a block on all non-US transactions. If you travel outside of the US, we will need to lift the Non-US flag to allow your transactions to be approved.
In order to prevent debit card fraud, it is sometimes necessary to place blocks on certain merchant types or transactions in certain states or areas. If you are out of state and are declined during a transaction, ask the merchant to run your card as a debit with your PIN. If you are still experiencing problems, call our office at (865) 429-2273.
We have pre-set daily limits on our debit cards. They are as follows:
ATM Transactions- $500.00
POS Transactions- $2500.00
If you need to make a transaction that is over these limits, please call us at (865) 429-2273 during business hours and we can temporarily increase it to allow the transaction to complete.
New debit cards will have a computer generated PIN that will be received a few days after you receive your card. You may use the PIN you receive, or you may bring the card into any of our branches and choose a different number at any time.
Lost/Stolen Debit/ATM Cards (after hours): (800) 791-2525
Fraudwatch Plus is a new fraud monitoring service for our Debit and ATM cards. If suspicious activity is detected, a Fraudwatch operator will contact the cardholder. The operator will never ask for confidential information such as account number, full card number, or social security number. The operator will identify the Debit or ATM card by stating the last four digits of the card number and will ask the cardholder to verify recent activity. If fraud is confirmed, the card will be blocked and the cardholder will need to contact TSB for a new card and/or to file disputes. If the operator is unable to reach the cardholder, a temporary block may be placed on the card until activity can be confirmed. It is very important that we have a correct phone number on file for your Debit or ATM card. If you have changed your phone number recently, please contact us immediately.
The Fraudwatch Plus phone number is (866) 842-5208 and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have any questions about this new service, please call us at (865) 429-2273.
Verified by Visa adds an extra layer of security to make online purchases more secure. This is a change from previous use of Verified by Visa®. If your online transaction requires further verification, a box will appear with the Verified by Visa® logo. It will require you to enter the last four digits of your SSN, expiration date and billing address zip code. Once the information is verified, the transaction will proceed through the checkout process. If you have any questions or problems regarding Verified by Visa® for your debit card, please call (865) 429-2273.