- Accessing TSB's NetTeller Online Banking
- Viewing Account Information
- Transferring Funds
- Adding Stop Payments
- Managing TSB's NetTeller Online Banking
- Agreement & Disclosures
Tennessee State Bank’s NetTeller Online Banking service gives you "Banking at its Best"SM, making banking more convenient as you are able to access anytime, from anywhere. This service (Basic Plan) is free to all of our personal banking and business banking customers and the features are as follows:
- Registration may be made online - Go to Agreement & Disclosures to apply now!
- Access is 24 / 7 / 365
- View real time account balances and transactions on TSB accounts
- View and print check and deposit images
- Transfer funds between TSB accounts
- Pay TSB Loan payments
- Place stop payments
- Pay bills online - set up one-time or recurring payments
- Order Checks
- Access up to 6 months of previous monthly statements
- Download and export account information to various personal money management software programs on your computer
- Contact our Electronic Banking Department through “secure” email
- Sign up for Mobile Banking or eStatements
- eStatements are accessible for up to 18 months through the eStatement tab on Online Banking
- Set up personal account alerts to be received by email or through NetTeller online banking
- Business Banking customers have other plans available for online banking. Go to Cash Management to review upgrades.
- Login on the Tennessee State Bank's web site or click here.
- Enter your NetTeller User ID on the online banking access button and submit.
- Verify your Personalized Image and enter your NetTeller Password and submit.
- Click on the Reset Password Button if you do not remember your NetTeller Password.
A listing of the accounts accessible through NetTeller will be displayed. Next to each account is a drop-down menu with the list of activities available for each account.
After you have logged in using the appropriate access codes, click on the drop down menu next to the appropriate account.
For transactions that have cleared your account since the last statement cycle, select 'Transactions'.
A listing of deposits and withdrawals since your last statement will appear.
To view transactions that have cleared your account in or prior to your last statement, click on the drop down menu next to the appropriate account. Select 'Statements'. Click the drop down box beside the appropriate date and choose the preferred format to view the statement in.
Insert the requested information to determine the time frame of the transactions you want to view. Inserting the time frame of just the needed transactions will speed up the loading process.
Select 'Transfers' from the drop down menu next to the account from which you want the funds debited.
- Select the account you would like to transfer funds to.
- Specify the amount to transfer.
- Select 'One Time' or select the frequency and date(s) the transfer is to be made.
The cut-off time for funds transfers is 5:00 p.m. ET on each business day. Transfers entered after this time will be processed the following business day. The term "business day" is defined as Monday through Friday, excluding Saturday, Sunday, & federal bank holidays.
Select 'Stop Payments' from the drop-down menu next to the account for which you want to add the stop payment.
Fill in all required fields.
To view stop payments already placed on an account, select “Current” from the orange NetTeller bar. Please refer to the TSB NetTeller Online Banking Agreement & Disclosure for information on canceling or stopping bill payments, paper checks, recurring transfers, and preauthorized transfers.
You can make the following changes to your Tennessee State Bank Online Banking Account by accessing the Options Tab:
- Change your Email Address
- Change your Watermark (personalized image)
- Change your NetTeller ID
- Change your NetTeller password
- Change your Account Names
- Change your Display Options
- Set up Alerts
To sign up for TSB’s NetTeller Online Banking Service, you must first read and agree to the Agreement & Disclosures. Then, you will fill out a simple application. Once we receive it, we will process your request, and supply you with your ID numbers.