“Banking On the Go”
Deposit checks right from your mobile device using our Mobile Banking App! Enjoy this service at no charge. MCD is available to TSB Mobile Banking customers that meet the following eligibility requirements at the initial application for the service:
You meet the definition of either a Consumer or Small Business account holder.
Your Tennessee State Bank designated deposit account (checking or savings) has been opened for a minimum of 30 days.
You have not been 60 days delinquent on any loan with Tennessee State Bank.
You do not have charged-off loans or deposit accounts with Tennessee State Bank.
You are at least 18 years of age.
You have no history of repeated overdrafts on deposit accounts with Tennessee State Bank. "Repeated overdrafts” refers to on six or more banking days within the preceding six months, the account balance is negative, or the account balance would have become negative if checks or other charges to the account had been paid; or on two or more banking days within the preceding six months, the account balance is negative, in the amount of $5,000 or more, if checks or other charges to the account had been paid.
You have a camera-enabled mobile device or smart phone (iPhone®, iPad®, AndroidTM or Android tablets and subscribe to wireless services that permit internet access.
Your eligibility requirements for MCD continue during Your use of the service and may be terminated in the event that the Bank becomes aware of any delinquency on Tennessee State Bank loans, charged off loans, deposit accounts or repeated overdrafts on deposit accounts at Tennessee State Bank.
Ready to get started? If you are already a TSB NetTeller Online Banking user, download the Tennessee State Bank Mobile Banking app from the links listed below. You will then be able to log in or register for mobile banking and mobile check deposit. We also have quick instructions for the mobile check registration process.
TSB apps are now available for our Mobile Banking customers. These apps are free and convenient, putting banking at your fingertips. You must be a TSB NetTeller Online Banking Customer in order to access any of our Mobile Banking solutions. You can search for Tennessee State Bank or TSB Mobile at the app store or use the links below.
- iPad / iPhone Users - download right from the Apple Store
- Android Users - download directly from the Google playstore
Log in to Mobile Text Banking
Mobile Banking Text (SMS) is also available for customers. This solution is ideal for customers who do not own mobile devices with internet capability but do have mobile devices with texting capability.
- Log in to Tennessee State Bank’s NetTeller Online Banking
- Click Options>Text Mobile Settings and check the box to enable text access
- Enter your mobile telephone number (required)
- Select your wireless provider from the drop-down menu (required)
- Select the account(s) you wish to access via text, and create a Mobile short name for each selected account and Submit
- Review the Mobile Text Agreement and check the box to accept these full terms and conditions; click Confirm
- User receives a text message indicating they must text a reply of YES to activate the service.
- User receives confirmation text message that their enrollment is complete.
- User should retain the phone number as it will be used to text SMS messages to for account information. The TSB Mobile number is 89549.
Valid SMS Messages:
- Help – Returns command references
- Bal – Returns balance for enrolled accounts
- Bal <account short name> - Returns balance for specified account
- Hist – Returns last 4 transactions for all enrolled accounts
- Hist<account short name> - Returns last 4 transactions for specified account
- Stop – Disables enrollment for text mobile banking
Messages are not case sensitive
The Welcome Text reminds that Msg&Data rates may apply; STOP will cancel text messaging service.