The Ultimate in Banking Convenience
Tennessee State Bank's NetTeller Online Banking Service gives you control over your money seven days a week, 24 hours a day. So, you can do your banking when it's convenient for you, whether you're at home, at work, or on the road.
How it Works
TSB's website at www.tnstatebank.com already provides an easy way to communicate with us via e-mail to request brochures, and more. To perform banking transactions, you must have an internet access device with service through an internet service provider, a NetTeller Online Banking Identification Number, NetTeller Password and a secure browser with at least 128 bit encryption.
What You Can Do
Once you're set up with a TSB NetTeller Online Banking Account, you'll be able to:
- obtain detailed account information on your TSB checking, savings, CD, IRA, and loan relationships;
- transfer funds between TSB accounts;
- make payments on TSB loans and credit lines;
- download and export account information to various personal money management software programs on your computer; and
- place stop payments.
There's no set up fee or monthly fee.
Paying Bills is Easy
If you also sign up for our Bill Pay Service, you'll be able to do so at no charge. You can save the cost of a check, envelope, stamp, and trip to the post office! How does it work?
- On-line bill payments are made electronically and deducted from the account you select. If the company/individual you are paying does not accept electronic payments, a paper check is prepared and mailed to them on your behalf.
- You can pay anyone in the United States, except Government Agencies.
- Payments can be made for amounts up to $9,999.99.
- Bills can be entered each time they are due, or scheduled for recurring payment.
- To guarantee timely delivery, electronic payments must be scheduled at least 3-5 days prior to the due date. Check payments must be scheduled at least 7-10 days prior to the due date.
Price: NOTHING! It's free!
Tennessee State Bank's NetTeller Online Banking features multiple levels and types of security. Data is encrypted and secure, and consistent invalid ID attempts are locked out.
Still Have Questions?
Call our Electronic Banking Department at (865)908-5779, or click on the Contact Us.
Sounds Great! What's Next?
To sign up for TSB's NetTeller online Banking Service, you must first read and agree to the Agreement & Disclosures. Then, you will fill out a simple application. Once we receive it, we'll process your request, and supply you with your ID numbers.