Friends. Fellowship. FUN!
A Super Partners membership is exclusively for customers age 50 or better who are in the prime of life! If you love spending time with friends, learning new things, and seeing new places, you'll want to be sure and ask a bank representative for more details. Join Super Partners and start enjoying life to the fullest!
Program Coordinators - Dwinita Loveday & Barbara Parton
From local attractions a day's drive away to far away lands, Coordinators Dwinita Loveday and Barbara Parton take Super Partners members places to explore various cultures and broaden horizons. Joining Super Partners is simple! Members must:
- be at least 50 years or better
- and maintain a minimum balance of $2500 or more on deposit with Tennessee State Bank in your checking, savings, money market or certificate of deposit, or a combination thereof
Exclusive benefits include:
- A chance to meet new people
- Group activities and luncheons
- Local attractions
- Travel to distant lands
- Free copies
- Free Notary service
- Stay up-to-date on informative topics
- Free Cashier's Checks and Money Orders (limits may apply)
Upcoming Events for 2015
- Monthly Birthday Parties
- Girls Day Out Luncheon
- Guys Day Out Picnic
- Alaska! - by Sky, Rail, Ship and Land
- Heading West! - Featuring Yellowstone National Park
- Various Local Day Trips
- At tradition since the program began as the Super 60's - Entertaining and Fun Luncheons at a Great Value!
How to Join
Simply visit any Tennessee State Bank location and a Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you. If you have any questions regarding Super Partners, you may call (865) 453-0873 and ask for the coordinator or email us at Super.Partners@tnstatebank.com.
Click here for the Super Partners Newsletter