Go Paperless with eStatements!
- Faster Delivery
- Less Hassle
- Good for our environment
Don't wait for your paper statement to arrive in the mail. Sign up for Tennessee State Bank eStatements today!
You must be a TSB NetTeller Online Banking user in order to sign up for eStatements. Please follow the instructions below to enroll your accounts and documents or call our Electronic Banking Department at (865) 908-5779 and they can assist you in enrollment.
- Select the eDocuments tab once signed in to TSB NetTeller Online Banking.
- Place a check next to any account and document that you wish to enroll.
- Review email address and update if incorrect.
- Enter a security phrase that will be used in the subject line of emails pertaining to eStatements.
- Enter enrollment passcode that displays when viewing the PDF document. The passcode is case-sensitive and contains only letters.
- Read and agree to the TSB Electronic Banking Account eStatements/eDocuments Agreement. You may also print a copy of the Agreement at this time or later from the Disclosures tab.
You will receive an enrollment confirmation pop up screen that verifies that your information has been updated and an enrollment confirmation email will be sent to the e-mail address entered during enrollment. If this email is not received within 1 hour of completion, please call (865) 908-5779 immediately to confirm the email address used. Click the OK button after reading.
- Additional recipients can be added under the additional recipients tab; Security phrase for them must also be added in order for them to view the eDocument.
- Review the Electronic Banking Account eStatements/eDocuments Agreement from the Disclosures tab in TSB NetTeller Online Banking. You will be able to print a copy for your records.