- Unsecured consumer loans range from $1,000 to $30,000
- Unsecured business loans range from $1,000 to $50,000
- Expedited application process
- Loans based on your deposit relationship and credit information
- Shorter response times for credit decisions
Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Notice
Regular members of the U.S. Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corp and Coast Guard), Reserve and National Guard personnel, members of the commissioned corps of the Public Health Service and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and certain U.S. citizens serving with armed forces of a nation with which the U.S. is allied in the prosecution of a war or military action, there are some benefits afforded to you and are listed in the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Notice Disclosure.pdf (SCRA).
Some of these benefits also extend to servicemember’s spouse, dependents, and other persons subject to the obligations of servicemembers. Please forward your request together with a copy of the servicemember's military orders or any other appropriate indicator of military service, including a certified letter from a commanding officer to: Tennessee State Bank, PO Box 1260, Pigeon Forge, TN 37868, Attn: Credit Department.