An unsecured consumer loan for just about anything – whether you have an unexpected expense or want to buy yourself something special.
- Unsecured consumer loans range from $1,000 to $30,000
- Expedited application and credit decision process
- Exclusively for TSB customers with a checking or savings account of 6 months or more where deposits of payroll or income are made
Traditional Unsecured Loans:
- No required length or previous customer relationship required
- Loans subject to standard credit underwriting and approval
- Secured with collateral such as land, TSB CDs or TSB Savings accounts
- Loans are kept in-house with Tennessee State Bank
- Rates and terms are competitively priced
- Payments may be automatically deducted from a TSB checking or savings account, or may be paid with cash or check
- No penalty for early repayment
Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Notice
Regular members of the U.S. Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corp and Coast Guard), Reserve and National Guard personnel, members of the commissioned corps of the Public Health Service and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and certain U.S. citizens serving with armed forces of a nation with which the U.S. is allied in the prosecution of a war or military action, there are some benefits afforded to you and are listed in the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Notice Disclosure (SCRA).
Some of these benefits also extend to servicemember’s spouse, dependents, and other persons subject to the obligations of servicemembers. Please forward your request together with a copy of the servicemember's military orders or any other appropriate indicator of military service, including a certified letter from a commanding officer to: Tennessee State Bank, PO Box 1260, Pigeon Forge, TN 37868, Attn: Credit Department.