Friends. Fellowship. FUN!
A Super Partners membership is exclusively for customers age 50 or better who are in the prime of life! If you love spending time with friends, learning new things, and seeing new places, you'll want to be sure and ask a bank representative for more details. Join Super Partners and start enjoying life to the fullest!
Super Partner Trips Registration Form
Most recent newsletters:
Scheduled and possible Super Partner Trips/Events
- February - Hawaiian Islands Cruise Tour - February 8-18, 2023
- April - Luncheon at "The Ramsey" in Pigeon Forge, TN
- May - National Parks and Monuments of Arizona & Utah - May 4-13, 2023
- June - Michigan and Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island - June 22-30, 2023
- August - Luncheon (Location to be determined)
- September - Atlantic Coastline Wine and Culture Cruise - September 5-18, 2023
- September - Adirondacks and Lake Placid September 25-October 1, 2023
- November - Christmas Luncheon
- December - Christmas in New York
- February - New Zealand and Australia
- May - Mediterranean Cruise: Italy, Greece and Croatia
- August - Ireland
- September - London and Paris
- December - Boston Pops
Program Coordinators - Dwinita Loveday & Barbara Parton
From local attractions a day’s drive away to far away lands, Coordinators Dwinita Loveday and Barbara Parton take Super Partners members places to explore various cultures and broaden horizons. Joining Super Partners is simple! Members must:
- be at least 50 years or better
- and maintain a minimum balance of $2500 or more on deposit with Tennessee State Bank in your checking, savings, money market or certificate of deposit, or a combination thereof
Sign up today and not only enjoy “Banking at its Best”SM - but you will also partner with Friends for Fellowship and Fun!
Exclusive benefits include:
- A chance to meet new people
- Group activities and luncheons
- Local attractions
- Travel to distant lands
- Free copies
- Stay up-to-date on informative topics
- Complimentary Safe Deposit Box- 3x5, based on availability1
How to Join
Simply visit any Tennessee State Bank location and a Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you. If you have any questions regarding Super Partners, you may call (865) 453-0873 and ask for the coordinator or email us at Super.Partners@tnstatebank.com.
1NOT a deposit - NOT FDIC Insured - NOT Insured by any Federal Government Agency - NOT Guaranteed by the Bank or an affiliate of the Bank.