- Registration may be made online - Enroll Now for Online Banking. Once we receive your enrollment, we will process your request, and supply you with your NetTeller User ID number and initial password in a separate mailing.
- Access is 24 / 7 / 365
- View real time account balances and transactions on TSB accounts
- View and print check and deposit images
- Transfer funds between TSB accounts
- Pay TSB Loan payments
- Place stop payments
- Pay bills online & set up one-time or recurring payments
- Order Checks
- Access up to 6 months of previous monthly statements; up to 18 months of bank statements if you sign up for/receive eStatements.
- Download and export account information to various personal money management software programs on your computer
- Contact our Electronic Banking Department through secure email
- Sign up for Mobile Text Banking & eStatements
- Set up personal account alerts to be received by email or text
- Business Banking customers have other plans available for online banking. Go to Cash Management to review upgrades.
How to login
- Login on the Tennessee State Bank's web site or Enroll for the service.
- Enter your NetTeller User ID and submit.
- Your first time login will require you to accept the Electronic Banking ESIGN Disclosure and Consent Agreement
- Verify your Personalized Image and enter your NetTeller Password and submit.
- Click on the Reset Password Button if you do not remember your NetTeller Password.
Viewing Account Information
After you have logged in using the appropriate access codes, click on the drop down menu next to the appropriate account. For transactions that have cleared your account since the last statement cycle, select Transactions. A listing of deposits and withdrawals since your last statement will appear.
Select Transfers from the drop down menu next to the account from which you want the funds debited.
- Select the account you would like to transfer funds from and to
- Specify the amount to transfer.
- Select One Time or select the frequency and date(s) the transfer is to be made.
- A Transfer Confirmation Number is given for the transfer
The cut-off time for funds transfers is 9:00 p.m. ET on each business day, but may be extended depending on processing times. Transfers entered after this time will be processed the following business day. The term business day is defined as Monday through Friday, excluding Saturday, Sunday, & federal bank holidays.
Adding Stop Payments
You should pull up your accounts by clicking on the Accounts Tab on NetTeller. Select an option beside the account and select Stop Payments. Stop Payment orders through TSB NetTeller Online Banking are for checks only! You must call or stop by a branch in order to file a stop payment request for ACH, electronic debits and debit card transactions or checks that you are aware will be converted to an ACH. A Stop Payment fee of $33.00 will be assessed to your account for any stop payments you request.
To view stop payments already placed on an account, select Current under the Stop Payments tab from the NetTeller bar. Please refer to the TSB NetTeller Online Banking Agreement and Bill Pay Agreement for information on canceling or stopping bill payments and checks.
You can make the following changes to your online banking account by accessing the Options Tab:
- Change your Email Address
- Change your Mobile Phone Number used for text alerts
- Change your Wireless Provider Address
- Change or Setup your Password Reset Question
- Change your Watermark (personalized image)
- Change your NetTeller User ID
- Change your NetTeller password
- Change your Account Names to pseudo names (does not change account numbers)
- Change your Display Options
- Set up Alerts by events, balance, item or a personal alert
- Set up Mobile Settings for Mobile Text Banking
Mobile Text Banking
How to sign up for Mobile Text Banking:
Mobile Banking Text (SMS) or Text Banking is also available for customers. This solution is ideal for customers who do not own mobile devices with internet capability but do have mobile devices with texting capability.
- Log in to Tennessee State Bank’s NetTeller Online Banking
- Click Options>Text Banking and check the box to enable text access for your mobile device
- Check the box to accept the full terms and conditions; click Confirm
- Enter your mobile telephone number (required)
- Select your wireless provider from the drop-down menu (required)
- Select the account(s) you wish to access from your mobile device and Submit
- Confirm all information on the next screen and click Confirm
- User receives a text message indicating they must text a reply of YES to activate the service
- User receives confirmation text message that their enrollment is complete
- User should retain the phone number as it will be used to text SMS messages for account information. The TSB Short Code number is 89549
- An SMS Text Message with enrollment confirmation and Tennessee State Bank's Mobile Website will be sent to your mobile device following completion of the mobile settings
- You may then begin using your mobile device to access your accounts
Valid SMS Messages:
- Help – Returns command references
- Bal – Returns balance for enrolled accounts
- Bal <account short name> - Returns balance for specified account
- Hist – Returns last 4 transactions for all enrolled accounts
- Hist<account short name> - Returns last 4 transactions for specified account
- Stop – Disables enrollment for text mobile banking
Messages are not case sensitive
The Welcome Text reminds that Msg&Data rates may apply; STOP will cancel text messaging service.
- a company (e.g. credit card, utilities, cable)
- a person (e.g. friend or relative)