Tennessee State Bank’s Electronic Banking Services puts you in control of your finances, anytime, anywhere. This standard service is free to all of our personal banking and business banking customers. Our Electronic Banking Services include Online Banking accessed through our website and Mobile Banking via the TNStateBank Mobile App. No matter which Electronic Banking Service you prefer, we provide a modern, consistent look and feel across all your devices, simplifying how you manage your accounts and move money. Your login Credentials1 will be the same whether you log in from a computer or the app!
Get the Mobile Banking App:
Features and Functionality:
- Access is 24 / 7 / 365
- View real time balances and activity, and search transactions on your accounts
- View and print check and deposit images
- Transfer funds between TSB accounts
- Transfer funds between your TSB accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions2
- Make regular or principal only payments to TSB Loans
- Pay bills and your friends online & set up one-time or recurring payments using Bill Pay2
- Deposit a check without a trip to the bank using Mobile Check Deposit (Mobile Banking only)2
- Enroll in electronic delivery of Documents, including eStatements, and view and download up to 18 months of your bank statements and other Documents
- Download and export account information to various personal money management software programs on your computer
- “Start a conversation” with a member of our Electronic Banking Department during stated business hours
- Set up balance and transaction alerts for each account to be received by email, SMS text, or in-app message
- Place stop payments on checks (Online Banking only)
- Add a travel notice for your debit card (travel notices may not be effective until the next Business Day)
- Business Banking customers have other plans available for online banking. Our Cash Management page has a list of the plans.
1Credentials include, but are not limited to, Username, Password, and TNStateBank Mobile App Passcode
2Service available upon request or enrollment and approval
Your online banking account will be protected by multiple layers of protection. TSB has implemented strong password controls and two-factor authentication (2FA). When enrolling into the Electronic Banking Services you will have to set up 2FA and then create a Username, Password, and Passcode (for the App only). You will also be able to enable Touch or Face ID if available on your device. High risk actions in the Electronic Banking Services will require additional authentication.
Our optional TSB OneClick™ and TSB Business BillPay-e™ can be used through Online Banking or through the TNStateBank Mobile App. To request to enroll for the Bill Payment Service, use the ‘Payments” feature after signing in to one of the Electronic Banking Services. Our Bill Pay Service allows you to schedule payments for current, future, and recurring bills from your designated checking account(s), and TSB debit card and TSB credit card (when available) to Payees you choose in accordance with our Bill Pay Agreement. The Bill Pay Service includes the option to pay:
- a company/bill (e.g. credit card, utilities, cable, mortgage, loan)
- a person (e.g. friend or relative)
The Bill Pay Service is currently offered at no cost to you. You may also view detailed billing information, such as full pdf billing statements, for eligible payees through eBill Connect. You can set up notifications/alerts for certain actions that are taken in Bill Pay; these can be emailed or texted to your mobile device when they occur.
Support staff is available for the Bill Pay Service with a Chat Now link or you can call toll free (844) 599-6556. Support is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 2:00 am (ET) excluding Federal holidays. TSB Electronic Banking Department staff are available by phone at (865) 908-5779 Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (ET) and Friday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (ET), excluding Federal holidays.
We also have Frequently Asked Questions about our bill payment service for more information.
Deposit checks right from your mobile device using our Mobile Banking via the TNStateBank Mobile App! Enjoy this service at no charge. You may request to enroll by using the “Deposit checks” feature in the TNStateBank Mobile App. Mobile Check Deposit is available to TSB Mobile Banking customers that meet the following eligibility requirements at the initial request for enrollment for the service:
- You meet the definition of either a Consumer or Small Business account holder.
- Your Tennessee State Bank designated deposit account (checking or savings) has been opened for a minimum of 30 days.
- You have not been 60 days delinquent on any loan with Tennessee State Bank.
- You do not have charged-off loans or deposit accounts with Tennessee State Bank.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You have no history of repeated overdrafts on deposit accounts with Tennessee State Bank. "Repeated overdrafts” refers to six or more banking days within the preceding six months, the account balance is negative, or the account balance would have become negative if checks or other charges to the account had been paid; or on two or more banking days within the preceding six months, the account balance is negative, in the amount of $5,000 or more, if checks or other charges to the account had been paid.
- You have a camera-enabled mobile device or smartphone (iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ or Android ™tablets) and subscribe to wireless services that permit internet access.
Your eligibility requirements for Mobile Check Deposit continue during your use of the service and may be terminated in the event that the Bank becomes aware of any delinquency on Tennessee State Bank loans, charged off loans or deposit accounts or repeated overdrafts, deposit of fraudulent checks or presentment of checks more than once, or you have shared your login Credentials with someone other than an owner on the account who is remotely depositing checks into your account at Tennessee State Bank.
Third party message and data rates may apply; message and data use may count against wireless plan limits when using the Electronic Banking Services, Bill Pay, Mobile Check Deposit and their features.