Mobile Banking Apps
The TNStateBank Mobile App is a tool that gives you the ability to aggregate your accounts with us and other financial institutions (if available), into a single, up-to-the-minute view so you can stay organized and on top of your finances. It is fast, secure and great for when you are on-the-go.
- Multi-Account Aggregation: View your financial information for accounts with us and other financial institutions (if available), including balances and transaction history, in one place for on-the-go organization.
- Alerts: Set alerts for low funds.
- Add Tags, Notes, Images & Geo-Information: By enhancing transactions with custom tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check, you have the ability to stay organized and find exactly what you’re looking for when searching through your finances.
- Contact: Locate ATMs or branches and contact Tennessee State Bank customer service directly from the app.
Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit checks right from your mobile device using our Mobile Banking App! Enjoy this service at no charge. MCD is available to TSB Mobile Banking customers that meet the following eligibility requirements at the initial application for the service:
- You meet the definition of either a Consumer or Small Business account holder.
- Your Tennessee State Bank designated deposit account (checking or savings) has been opened for a minimum of 30 days.
- You have not been 60 days delinquent on any loan with Tennessee State Bank.
- You do not have charged-off loans or deposit accounts with Tennessee State Bank.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You have no history of repeated overdrafts on deposit accounts with Tennessee State Bank. "Repeated overdrafts” refers to six or more banking days within the preceding six months, the account balance is negative, or the account balance would have become negative if checks or other charges to the account had been paid; or on two or more banking days within the preceding six months, the account balance is negative, in the amount of $5,000 or more, if checks or other charges to the account had been paid.
- You have a camera-enabled mobile device or smartphone (iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ or Android ™tablets) and subscribe to wireless services that permit internet access.
Ready to get started? If you are already a TSB NetTeller Online Banking user, download the Tennessee State Bank Mobile Banking app from the links listed below. You will then be able to log in or register for mobile banking and mobile check deposit.
How to sign up for Mobile Text Banking:
Mobile Banking Text (SMS) or Text Banking is also available for customers. This solution is ideal for customers who do not own mobile devices with internet capability but do have mobile devices with texting capability.
- Log in to Tennessee State Bank’s NetTeller Online Banking
- Click Options>Text Banking and check the box to enable text access for your mobile device
- Check the box to accept the full terms and conditions; click Confirm
- Enter your mobile telephone number (required)
- Select your wireless provider from the drop-down menu (required)
- Select the account(s) you wish to access from your mobile device and Submit
- Confirm all information on the next screen and click Confirm
- User receives a text message indicating they must text a reply of YES to activate the service
- User receives confirmation text message that their enrollment is complete
- User should retain the phone number as it will be used to text SMS messages for account information. The TSB Short Code number is 89549
- An SMS Text Message with enrollment confirmation and Tennessee State Bank's Mobile Website will be sent to your mobile device following completion of the mobile settings
- You may then begin using your mobile device to access your accounts
Valid SMS Messages:
- Help – Returns command references
- Bal – Returns balance for enrolled accounts
- Bal <account short name> - Returns balance for specified account
- Hist – Returns last 4 transactions for all enrolled accounts
- Hist<account short name> - Returns last 4 transactions for specified account
- Stop – Disables enrollment for text mobile banking
Messages are not case sensitive
The Welcome Text reminds that Msg&Data rates may apply; STOP will cancel text messaging service.
Contact our Electronic Banking Department at (865) 908-5779 for any assistance needed with our Mobile Banking Services.