- View transactions anytime.
- Make transfers anyplace.
- Securely make bill payments anywhere.
- Deposit Checks.
- Documents - View eStatements and other documents.
- Card Management - manage debit cards.
- Alert preferences.
- Settings to choose which accounts to view in the app.
- Support - Conversations, call us, locations, other.
Android Users - download directly from the Google playstore (TNStateBank Mobile)
Deposit checks right from your mobile device using our Mobile Banking App! Enjoy this service at no charge. MCD is available to TSB Mobile Banking customers that meet the following eligibility requirements at the initial application for the service:
- You meet the definition of either a Consumer or Small Business account holder.
- Your Tennessee State Bank designated deposit account (checking or savings) has been opened for a minimum of 30 days.
- You have not been 60 days delinquent on any loan with Tennessee State Bank.
- You do not have charged-off loans or deposit accounts with Tennessee State Bank.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You have no history of repeated overdrafts on deposit accounts with Tennessee State Bank. "Repeated overdrafts” refers to six or more banking days within the preceding six months, the account balance is negative, or the account balance would have become negative if checks or other charges to the account had been paid; or on two or more banking days within the preceding six months, the account balance is negative, in the amount of $5,000 or more, if checks or other charges to the account had been paid.
- You have a camera-enabled mobile device or smartphone (iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ or Android ™tablets) and subscribe to wireless services that permit internet access.